Your Region 5 CSBs are dedicated to creating positive change in our society.
- We share a strong commitment to create responsive, safe, anti-biased healing environments in our communities.
- We are passionate in celebrating diversity and we understand the value of learning from all cultures.
- We are color-cognizant, not color-blind.
- We believe every person has an equal right to be treated with dignity and respect and has the right to their personal choice when receiving services.
- We know that having a diverse workforce allows greater depth in perspective.
We also know that knowledge is power. Educational opportunities and resources allow our staff to participate in continuous discussions around the problems and possible solutions for all forms of bias, microaggressions, stereotyping, and other inequities present in today’s society. This makes Region 5’s CSBs stronger, better partners to each of our communities.