Open Eyes Treating and Creating Space in Working with the LGBTQ+ Community 101
Creating space in working with the LGBTQ community
Date: Thursday, June 15th, 2023
Time: 9 AM – 1 PM (EST)
Location: Online via Zoom
1. Defining the concepts/language present in the LGBTQ community
2. Identifying specific treatment considerations and resources in treating adults/children in the LGBTQ community
3. Exploring the concepts that include barriers to accessing services and issues impacting the community
4. Exploring biases impacting productive service provision and considerations in professional growth
5. Identify 3 interventions to use with this population and spaces to access resources
Please contact Shanice Hatfield at [email protected] for more information.
Sharde’ O’Rourke, LPC, CCTP, LSATP, LMFT, SAP, PAI, Owner/Therapist/Consultant/Approved Supervisor The Mahogany Projek, LLC
Oops! We could not locate your form.